The question is actually more complicated than it first appears, because it requires consideration on two levels. First, there’s the emotional component: Are you ready to enter a new phase of life? Do you have a plan for what you would like to accomplish in retirement? Second, there’s the financial component: Can you afford to retire? Will your finances support the retirement lifestyle that you want? Do you have a retirement income plan in place?
Our Retirement Income Report will also cover the following retirement-related topics:
- Do You Plan to Work in Retirement?
- Retirement Income: The “Three-Legged Stool”
- Asset Allocation
- Making Portfolio Withdrawals
- Investment Considerations
- Health-Care Considerations